The Food Effect Tailor-Made Start-Up Package
This is the complete, life-changing package to optimise your weight and health – with a focus on making it sustainable & ensuring long-lasting change. Based on a detailed consultation, in-depth medical history, lifestyle, personal likes and dislikes, Michelle designs a truly personalised nutrition plan for each client, along with tips, advice and recipes designed to enhance weight loss, help regulate appetite and reduce overeating.
Where appropriate, a plan can also be targeted to address any specific health issues, symptoms or medical conditions you may be suffering from.
It will include:
- Detailed health questionnaires and food diary for you to complete in advance of your appointment, followed by:
A one and a half hour face-to-face initial consultation, including:
- A detailed review and analysis of your completed health questionnaires
- Full medical and lifestyle history
- Blood pressure measurement
- Weight, height and various other measurements for all relevant indices and calculations.
- A detailed discussion of your current dietary intake, eating habits, schedule, lifestyle, preferences, aversions and personal struggles
- A discussion of how your lifestyle and schedule relates to your eating habits so that your new diet and eating plan will be designed accordingly
You will also receive:
A starter pack to get you going right away, together with a full explanation and education session before you leave, on what they mean and how they will change the way you eat. This includes:
- The Food Effect “Effect of Foods Tables" - clearly structured, comprehensive tables to guide you on what to EAT, what to BE CAREFUL of & what to STAY AWAY from.
- Michelle’s "Tips for Healthy Eating & Weight Loss"
- The Food Effect: "Kitchen Staples" - a full grocery list to get you going right away!
Following your appointment:
- Michelle will review all of her findings from your forms and the information provided during your appointment.
- Based on this, she will prepare your Tailor-Made Food Effect Nutrition Plan, including:
- Report of clinical findings – all your measurements and metabolic rate calculations detailed and explained
- Your calorie requirements calculated (but NO calorie counting involved!), with your specific nutritional needs highlighted
- Dietary recommendations – designed according to your basal metabolic rate (BMR) and activity levels to ensure you achieve your goals
- Menu options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks based on your taste preferences, lifestyle and nutritional needs
- Plenty of variety to keep things interesting
- Recipe suggestions
- Supplement recommendations (if needed)
- Advice on overcoming potential obstacles & individual struggles
All plans will be tailored specifically to your height, weight and BMR to ensure weight loss – in a way that is optimal and sustainable!
You will receive a plan with a range of choices, designed to provide a way of eating that is sustainable & life-long – a permanent solution, NOT a “quick-fix”.
After you receive your report, you will not be on your own – in keeping with The Food Effect lifestyle, Michelle is available via phone, text message or e-mail to answer questions and clarify any aspects of your plan you are unsure about.